Labelsprint Ltd Terms and Conditions
www.labelsprint.com is a self-adhesive label focussed e-commerce website of Labelsprint Limited.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998). We collect information about you for two reasons: firstly, to process your order and secondly, to provide you with the best possible service.
Our name, address & contact details
Unit B11 Cefndy Industrial Estate
Tel: +44 (0)1745 360 159
Fax: +44 (0)1745 345 334
The terms and conditions under which we operate and supply are as stated here so please do read these terms carefully:
- To continuously improve our product, pre-press and after sales services we learn from experience and in order to assist our customers we enclose in this website and other places such case studies, examples and samples of what we consider being best practice in this new area of digital print. Where we can we may apply an internet link from our site to the site of an example we quote. Unless expressly agreed in writing to the contrary we will decide from the production orders we receive which examples to include in our website or elsewhere.
- Labelsprint Ltd accepts no responsibility for the content of any printed material and the buyer must ensure that this complies with all relevant legislation and regulations. Any machine readable codes incorporated by Labelsprint Ltd in any product must be checked by the buyer on receipt of the goods. No responsibility will be accepted for any errors in proofs passed by the buyer.
- Your acceptance of our quotation in the form of your order also accepts these Terms as contractually dominant. Any error or omission that we find in our offer can be corrected without Labelsprint Ltd liability.
- Intellectual Property and ownership of any correspondence, designs, software or goods originating from the preparation and implementation of the order is and remains the property of Labelsprint Ltd.
- Any consumable materials, chemicals, materials stock, tools including die cutters, general and special equipment, proofs, samples and any services obtained or originating from implementation of an order or in preparation for a possible order or quotation is and remains the property of Labelsprint Ltd.
- Unless stated otherwise in writing by Labelsprint Ltd our prices are ex works and exclusive of VAT and transport. It is the responsibility of Labelsprint Ltd customers to ensure the suitability of the product for the application and to assist this we offer to supply on request material samples for Labelsprint Ltd customers and other contacts to test apply.
- If you find it necessary to change or cancel your order you must inform Labelsprint Ltd immediately. We operate in a fast delivery environment and it is probable that your order has started to be worked on and is incurring costs and cancellation charges calculated by Labelsprint Ltd will apply under these terms on a case by case basis.
- We will with best endeavors try to meet urgent delivery dates but we cannot be held liable contractually for not achieving delivery dates, we will make every effort to trace and track deliveries and keep our customers appraised of delivery progress we also work closely with courier partners to ensure deliveries are as far as possible achieved to schedule. Labelsprint Ltd customers have the option to arrange collection or use the delivery service offered by Labelsprint ltd. Where delivery to Labelsprint Ltd customers comes from a Labelsprint Ltd supplier these terms and conditions also apply.
- We are committed to total quality and we operate to ISO9001:2008 audited procedures however, with manufactured goods there will inevitably be rare occurrences of product defect and we want to quickly correct any mistakes and minimise any consequences. It is your responsibility to check all deliveries before signing for them. You must report any defects or shortages to Labelsprint Ltd immediately any fault is suspected and in any event within 48 hours of delivery because after this time Labelsprint Ltd will not be liable for replacements. Any goods you deem to be unfit for purpose or defective must be returned to Labelsprint Ltd as soon as possible after reporting the defect in writing. Under these terms Labelsprint Ltd are not liable for any consequential losses or claims or expenses of any type however incurred due to fault in or with the products, materials or services we deliver directly or indirectly.
- Labelsprint Ltd products are manufactured and as such must be assessed with reasonable tolerances applied and these include dimensional tolerances, slight delivery quantity variations and some occasional viewed colour variations and variations in other parameters of product or service as may apply from time to time. While we and our approved suppliers take appropriate measures to maintain high standards we need to establish acceptance of reasonable performance, visual, mechanical and service level tolerances. Tolerances we apply are consistent with relevant industry best practice so without specifying precise limits of variation we will wherever possible work to customer requirements but in those very rare occasions when there is disagreement we would turn to our quality assurance experience and procedures. In particular as this relates to printed products colour matching can be a subjective area unless correctly measured. Designs viewed on a screen in RGB are not the same as those designs printed CMYK on a printing press.
- Our digital print process enables us to print press proofs from the customer files supplied and printed on our production presses using production stock and finish so our customers can cut and apply self adhesive products to fully assess colour and content before committing to any production volume, the approved proof becomes our contract standard to be matched in accordance with industry standards and process limitations. We recommend press proofs specifically where new designs are involved to set a print standard and where colour standards are based on print samples from other processes or products. If press proofs are not ordered when the "specific" orders are involved then Labelsprint Ltd cannot be held liable or responsible for subsequent differences in colour between the unproven target and digital print result.
- These terms outline our contractual position yet we recognise customer relations as the most important business criteria our record and testimonials stand as evidence that we will make every effort to deliver the quality required on time and at a competitive price.