Labelsprint offers a range of finishes on all labels we produce.
- Matt -Commonly used on wines and quality food items
- Matt Textured - Popular for rustic, organic products
- Satin - Again popular when trying to achieve an ‘untreated’ look
- Gloss - Suitable for more promotional product in retail envrironments
- Supergloss - For a ‘jump off the shelf’ high quality look
- Soft Touch - For luxury goods
All of our vanishes are overprintable by Thermal Transfer ribbons.
We offer both a matt or a gloss lamination on our labels. There are two main reasons why many clients go for this option:
- Protection - A laminate protects the label from dust, dirt and other elements. It also protects against chemical or hazardous substance spillage.
- Aesthetics - A matt or a gloss laminate adds to the look of the label, from high end product labeling to the more industrial applications.
We offer a range of decorative foils to add to your digital labels. Be it gold, silver or holographic, the combination of the digital solution and an additional foil can give your labels a very high quality look.
We can cut labels to singles, or trim to a bespoke sheet size with multiple labels kiss cut on the sheet.